Why watermill works?
We're a rare combination in our industry-a husband-wife team currently in
executive positions in NY & we're inspired by a few firm beliefs:
- The corporate world is more dysfunctional than ever.
- People should lean in, take control of their careers, and find happiness where they are.
- Everyone has the ability to transition prudently between roles and careers—without being fearful.
- Small business ideas are the way of the future. They just need proper nurturing.
- And large corporate always remains a viable option.
Most importantly, we are not an executive search firm. Our interests are
100% aligned with our clients—we represent you, not a corporation.
We understand the ups and downs of every career, and we have an up-to-date
perspective on navigating today’s choppy waters.
We have a combined 40 years of experience in companies both large and small,
new and established, public and private, spanning management consulting,
investment banking, real estate, hospitality, sports, media, and entertainment.
We’re methodical, trustworthy, timely, and flexible—WATERMILL WORKS is available
before and after your workday, in the evening, and yes, even on weekends and holidays.
We work collaboratively with our clients to develop action items in each session.
We brainstorm with you so you walk away with real time results from every working
meeting, whether it’s in person or remote. And we’re always available for follow-up,
WE GET IT AND WE GET IT DONE.
Who would benifit
- Executives at all levels, both new and seasoned
- People in career transition
- Current employees who want to make a change
- Small businesses & start-ups looking to expand or downsize
- Human resources departments and search firms
- Graduating students and their parents
- College and university career services departments & student organizations
- Athletes and sports executives
- People returning to the work force
- X-border (Canada, Europe) and inter-state "movers"